Thursday, July 21, 2005

just breathe

some things have been frusterating me lately. I'm not sure how to get out of it. But breathing is a nice start.

I'm gettng my wisdom teeth taken out on tuesday (so for anyone from church: i wont be there tues or wed night). I am sort of nervous because i have never been put to sleep or been hospitalized before. And I'm afraid I'll feel the holes in my mouth and get sick.
If anyone goes to Kings island tues, wed or thurs, and happen to accidentally pick up an extra blue ice cream and take a detour by my house, and maybe you run out of gas or something adn have to stop, i guess i would take that extra blue icecream off your hands. You know, just if it were to happen. I could use more 80s movies recommendations bc ill probably go to the library and stock up on some for my three day sabbatical. It will be nice, though, to have an excuse to do nothing for three days but sleep, watch movies and eat icecream... and hang out with YOU!

My girls: My sis and her hub will be out of town this weekend so I am "dog sitting" and staying at her house (to get a break from my own). So if anyone would like to come hang out like friday night that would be pretty flippin great! And I GUESS i could provide some food and fun for ya. Just let me know. They also have a community pool that is open 24 hrs so I'll probably be getting in some nice late night swim time.

see yall on the flipp


Random quote from Jimmy Fallon on SNL's weekend update: "This week, Georgia’s board of education approved a plan that allows teachers to keep using the word 'Evolution' when teaching biology. Though, as a compromise, dinosaurs are now called 'Jesus Horses.'"


I love this song, its gorgeous: http://www.carolinaclassical.com/articles/debussyclairdelune.html

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, wisdom teeth ain't no big deal. I had never been put to sleep when I had mine taken out, and it was kind of a cool experience. You totally don't realize how long you're out, and you probably won't remember much about the first hour or so after you wake up. And yeah, you will have holes in your mouth, but it's not too bad. They bleed a bit, so to deal with that I kept paper towels around and folded them up and chewed on 'em. But it really doesn't last that long. Talk to ya later

-Adam