Monday, July 25, 2005

Jimmy Fallon


Jimmy Fallon
Originally uploaded by SarahBeth.
I'm a sucker for jimmy fallon... how adorable is he though?! man, I'm such a girl!
So tomorrow I'm losing all my wisdom... in tooth form. I'm not so scared anymore.. I'm just excited to get to eat ice cream all day! ANd of course I'll squeeze in some time for some cheezy 80s movies... and perhaps the Incredibles- i havent seen it entirely.
Switching gears-- I was talking to a friend the other night about relationships... I again realized how noncommital I can be and that I'm scared. I'm such a psychoanalyist of why people do and think the way they do.. and I try to do it a lot to myself...which is a lot harder than doing it to otehrs. Well I thought about my take on relationships and how I act when there is a potential one staring me in the face. What do I do? I sometimes try out one date, hesistate, then jet. Before I even let there be a chance of a relationship I think about how it would be to get out of it... how I would break it off/who would get hurt... assuming it wouldnt last long. My analysis skills arent working too well in helping me understand why I do that. Why not just try it out? I immediately think of how to not hurt that person when i break it off. Isn't that weird? I'm trying to work on that... anyone have any observations of my behavior theyd like to share that may help in piecing this togeter? Or just any comments?

Chrissi- i love you.. everyone does. At least come visit us for a few weeks to get a boost of positive energy before you move again. I'm sorry you are hurting.

I'll let you all know how the teeth thing works out. I'm goin under around 11a. Think about me!

I LOVE YOU ALL.. you know it:)

Carol... where have you been?

No comments: