Friday, July 01, 2005

horsies!

This has been a pretty busy week since I've gotten back from KHO. But I've enjoyed it. Needless to say I havent found much down time to write you all. I am getting ready to go babysit for some boys... I'm sorry I cant say they came from angels... we'll see how it goes tonight. Hopefully I wont get too flusterated.
This wkend I am tagging along with my Bond sisters to KY... we get to ride horsies!! I am so excited... it's been years since I've ridden a horse. And of course seeing the bond parents will be great. They are so funny sometimes... like watching a sitcom :)
Sorry chrissi-- Im not trying to rub it in! I wish you were going too... it willl be sad without you. But yes, we are leaving tonight and i think arriving back sunday afternoon/evening.
My uncle is having a big bday party sunday evening... he's turning 40 and wants comfort during this time. I dont have much really to talk about.. I have new pictures to post! They are from my grad party(s). Fun! So I'll go get to that...

love you all!
I'll see [some of] you soon!

SA

No comments: