Tuesday, July 19, 2005

my girls!


friends2
Originally uploaded by SarahBeth.
I love this picture!! It's from my graduation party... they look so cute and happy! But there is someone missing in this picture...my other sister-- please come visit before you make another move!!
I only have 4 weeks left of summer! What am I to do? Lots of laying out hopefully... unless it rains. Wow today was like the most clumsy day ever for me. I spilled a lot of stuff at work and spent some tedious hours picking up and sorting these stupid brackets, then at dinner i was trying to cut something adn i ended up flinging a piece of chicken towards myself- getting the side of my white shirt dirty and leaving a mess on the floor. And as I was trying to wipe it off with some water a waitress ran into my arm... its been crazy. But its one of those days I really dont get upset or anything... its jus been like.. wahtever. So yea... I'm going to bed.

What is your favorite line from a movie and why?

No comments: